Integra Systems – Services We Provide
We develop, design and deliver a broad array of expert services to the end providers in multiple enterprise markets, as well as for medical devices, wireless, and mobility companies:
- Development of an overall wireless strategic business plan – Application of risk management for IT networks.
- Measurement of the CAPEX/OPEX and total cost of ownership (TCO) of a wireless mobility and connected device investment, demonstrating the improvement of workflow and quality that will support meaningful use.
- Provide best practice guidelines and measurement tools.
- Author test plans/protocols and testing for a wireless enabled medical device to pass the FDA 510(k) approval process.
- Subject matter expertise for the selection of the right embedded wireless module/board/combined technology to meet enterprise quality of service and security requirements.
- Consultative efforts surrounding in-building wireless capabilities including review of various technical and business models (e., enterprise owned, carrier funded, etc.); development of a RFI, RFP, and review of all technology responses including a recommendation, rationale; and specific partner/carrier relationships.
- Review all RFIs and RFPs and provide the best recommendation and rationale to support operational improvements.
- Evaluate mobility platforms supporting BYOD, Auto ID and RFID that will ensure effective wireless roaming requirements, and adherence to enterprise security and federal requirements.
- Provide the technology road-mapping and migration strategies from WMTS to WLAN.
- Provide predictive WLAN modeling of building environments to meet the specific application requirements.
- Authorship of technical white papers and case studies to include content for end providers and technology players.
- Develop and present educational technology seminars focusing on wireless technology in the healthcare and mobility space.
- Develop and present for web-based educational events focused on wireless and mobility solutions.
- Provide IOT devices on a global basis