Integra Systems, Inc – Services We Provide
We develop, design and deliver a broad array of expert services to the end providers in multiple enterprise markets, as well as for medical devices, wireless, and mobility companies:
- Development of an overall wireless strategic business plan for product development.
- Measurement of the CAPEX/OPEX and total cost of ownership (TCO) of a wireless mobility and connected device investment, that demonstrates the improvement of workflow and quality.
- Provide best practice guidelines and measurement tools.
- Author test plans/protocols and testing for a wireless enabled medical device to pass the FDA 510(k) approval process.
- Subject matter expertise for the selection of the right embedded wireless module/board/combined technology to meet enterprise quality of service and security requirements.
- Consultative efforts surrounding in-building wireless capabilities including review of various technical and business models (e., enterprise owned, carrier funded, etc.); development of a RFI, RFP, and review of all technology responses including a recommendation, rationale; and specific partner/carrier relationships.
- Development of RFIs and RFPs to provide the best recommendation and rationale to support operational improvements.
- Evaluate mobility platforms supporting BYOD, Auto ID and RFID that will ensure effective wireless roaming requirements, and adherence to enterprise security and federal requirements.
- Testing services for wireless SOC security, quality of service, ecosystem V&V, and co-existence.
- Provide predictive WLAN modeling of building environments to meet the specific application requirements.
- Authorship of technical white papers and case studies to include content for end providers and technology players.
- Develop and educational technology seminars focusing on wireless technology in the healthcare and mobility space.
- Develop and present for web-based educational events focused on wireless and mobility solutions.
- Provide IOT device roll-out on a global basis through all carrier models.
- Custom kit market development for human factors testing.