David H. Hoglund
David has spent thirty years in the medical device marketplace combined with twenty years in diverse areas of wireless and mobility technologies.
Core expertise is from software development and device integration to include all phases of wireless from licensed and unlicensed both in the indoor and outdoor space. This domain knowledge space has been gained with Fortune 50 and international companies and has included both hands on design, implementation, and solution deployments on a global level.
Glenyce has been in the medical device and medical software business for over 15 years.
Glenyce is the Marketing and Communications Creative Strategist for Integra Systems. Her expertise includes:
- Global marketing and communications with comprehensive experience in project development/ management, strategic planning and market development.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a multi-channel campaign that effectively reaches the audience and responds to the requirements of all the stakeholders.
- Development and implementation of lead generation/lead nurturing programs
- Skilled in preparing and deploying effective advertising strategy, in developing materials for industry publications and overseeing website content development
- Manages partner and vendor relationships while remaining within budget and providing on-time deliverables
- Uses PR as a strategic and focused tool for broad corporate branding and corporate identification in the market
Specialties: Online communication strategy development, coordination of marketing planning with cross functional international teams, media planning and effectiveness evaluation; and an ability to see the big picture in preparation for a product launch. Implementation of integrated marketing and communication projects, including campaign development.
Companies include Frost & Sullivan, Welch Allyn, Philips Healthcare, Draeger Medical and NextGen Healthcare / Quality Systems Inc. Experience in the US and global healthcare market.
University of Oregon, M.A. Interdisciplinary Master’s: History.
Languages: fluent in French and Italian
- Over the last 20+ years, John has identified, created, executed and implemented more than 115 business and strategic development deals in over 75 countries.
- Leader or team member in more than 50+ Mergers/Acquisitions, Joint Ventures and Licensing Technology deals in countries such China, India, Thailand, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Argentina, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Spain, England etc., as well as post-acquisition implementation operations. Created, drafted and negotiated numerous legal documents in support of business activities
- Evaluated and performed of due diligence on both qualitative and quantitative factors on several hundred factories in more than 75 countries including manufacturing plants, supply chain plants, assembly plants, licensee plants and other related value chain operations for manufacturing, technology and services entities.
- Lived and worked in 6 countries, maintain dual citizenship with legal ability to work in more than 33 countries. Earned degrees in International Business Transactions, LL.M., as well as degrees in business, M.B.A., and Law J.D. and Arts & Sciences, B.A. and Project Management Professional PMP certificate
Sara McMannus (cv.pdf)
Sara Follin McMannus MBA, BSN, RN
Sepsis Alliance Advisory Board
Patient Safety Movement Foundation Sepsis Ambassador and Regional Network Chair
Sara has believed in the power of nursing for more than 40 years, starting her career as a staff nurse and then supporting nurses and building clinical education. She first worked in critical care as a staff/charge nurse, staff development and post anesthesia recovery unit. For the past 20 years, Sara was Clinical Program Manager for GE Healthcare. She worked in clinical education to develop programs and new educational tools to help promote clinical excellence across multiple healthcare professional roles in healthcare globally until retiring in 2017.
As a long-time member of the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN), a member of the Greater Long Beach Orange County (GLBOC) chapter and a member of Sigma Theta Tau, Sara supports nursing education and scholarship. She serves on the Board of Directors for the MCN Foundation, which helps to empower communities to take control of their health, implementing projects to learn and share evidence-based knowledge with others to increase and promote healthcare-based education, empowerment and job creation in rural and developing regions. Sara is an Advisory Board member and clinical consultant for Sepsis Alliance. When she first heard about Sepsis Alliance, she realized the importance of the organization to educate healthcare professionals and the community about sepsis. She is Sepsis Ambassador and a Regional Network Chair for Patient Safety Movement Foundation. Through these roles and organizations, Sara shares her passion and the belief in the power of nursing and the importance of clinical knowledge, life-long learning, and helping others.