Integra Systems – Services We Provide
We develop, design and deliver a broad array of expert services to the end providers in multiple enterprise markets, as well as for medical device, wireless, and mobility companies:
- Development of an overall wireless strategic business plan – Application of risk management for IT networks incorporating medical devices.
- Measurement of the CAPEX/OPEX and total cost of ownership (TCO) of a wireless mobility and connected device investment, demonstrating the improvement of workflow and quality that will support meaningful use. This can be completed on an annualized basis.
- Provide best practice guidelines and measurement tools.
- Author test plans/protocols and testing for a wireless enabled medical device to pass the FDA 510(k) approval process.
- Subject matter expertise for the selection of the right embedded wireless module/board/combined technology to meet enterprise quality of service and security requirements.
- Consultative efforts surrounding in-building wireless capabilities including review of various technical and business models (e., enterprise owned, carrier funded, etc.); development of a RFI, RFP, and review of all technology responses including a recommendation, rationale; and, partner/carrier relationships.
- RFLS direction surrounding technology offerings. Ensure that technology pathways chosen can have real benefit for the enterprise ecosystem. Provide the rationale for why certain partners may provide actual benefits. Develop a specific RFI and RFP for response and tenders. Review all RFIs and RFPs and provide the best recommendation and rationale to support operational improvements to provide the decrease of risk and costs.
- Evaluate mobility platforms supporting BYOD, Auto ID and RFID that will ensure effective wireless roaming requirements, and adherence to enterprise security and federal requirements.
- Provide the technology road-mapping and migration strategies from WMTS to WLAN.
- Provide predictive WLAN modeling of a single building or multi-building campus environments to meet the specific application requirements.
- Authorship of technical white papers and case studies to include content for end providers and technology players.
- Develop and present on-site educational technology seminars focusing on wireless technology in the healthcare and mobility space.
- Develop and present for web-based educational events focused on wireless and mobility solutions.