Wireless Design for Enterprise and Critical Mobility Applications
In order for wireless applications to work correctly, you need to understand the enterprise wireless and the radio frequency environment.
Proven expertise that we offer
- Planning, architectural design, implementation and support.
- Know-how for the design and integration of complex wireless projects.
- Our projects have ranged from multi-floor environments, outdoor campus environments, large office buildings, and co-existence strategies with various wireless standards.
- Core competencies have been tested through design, project management, implementation, validation and verification, and system support.
- Cross-functional engineering team project management.
Questions to consider for your enterprise
- Have you considered the convergence of 802.11ax and how this will fit into the arriving 5G environment? What are the infrastructure requirements needed to meet these emerging standards?
- How will you implement a comprehensive cyber security plan for your enterprise and at the device side?
- What is the right business and clinical strategy for medical devices to integrate 802.11a/g/n/ac/ax, low-power Bluetooth, the smartphone and 4G moving now to the 5G environment?
Questions to consider for your healthcare applications
- Will low-power Bluetooth 5.1 and the smartphone finally allow the Internet of Things (IOT) to happen with location tracking?
- Is NB-IoT and LTE-M right for the enterprise?
- How do you decrease risk of using wireless technologies in healthcare considering potential interference and cyber security concerns?
- Where does 5G fit as well as CBRS?
- Do you understand the requirement needed for Quality of Service (QoS) for WLAN-enabled medical devices? How will the correct design of the WLAN ensure this QoS?
Before moving forward
- At the core of the performance of a mobile application is the proper planning, design, and implementation of the intended solution. Our experience in a variety of vertical markets can help here.
- It is critical to have clarity in your planning process. We can help you better understand the critical issues to consider prior to planning and deploying your wireless strategy. This strategy needs to include BLE to Wi-Fi then using 4G/5G to the cloud as well as other emerging standards.
What Integra Systems has learned through experience
You can imagine the capability to have a complex ecosystem of different business and clinical applications with the right security and performance requirements.
We have demonstrated this capability through our work with a patient monitoring company. This laid the foundation for in 2005 for the first patient monitoring system that provided mission-critical data in a shared wired and wireless VLAN design.
We have designed, built, and deployed a market solution that has connected medical devices in a home setting. This solution consisted of web services and a multi-tiered wireless strategy that included cellular services.
Enabled a start up company to design a unique BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) solution into a complex medical device that has to withstand strict environmental requirements.
Our expertise has allowed now multiple medical device product launches of wireless technologies incorporating Wi-Fi, ANT, Zigbee, BLE, and 4G.
Contact us to discuss how we can help you get the results you need to deploy best wireless strategies for your enterprise or application.