David H. Hoglund
David has spent thirty years in the medical device marketplace combined with twenty years in diverse areas of wireless and mobility technologies.
Core expertise is from software development and device integration to include all phases of wireless from licensed and unlicensed both in the indoor and outdoor space. This domain knowledge space has been gained with Fortune 50 and international companies and has included both hands on design, implementation, and solution deployments on a global level.
Educational background includes an undergraduate degree in chemistry and advanced masters and doctoral research studies in biochemistry coupled with business education as an officer in the Air Force.
B.S. Northern Illinois University
Glenyce has been in the medical device and medical software business for over 15 years.
Glenyce is the Marketing and Communications Creative Strategist for Integra Systems. Her expertise includes:
- Global marketing and communications with comprehensive experience in project development/ management, strategic planning and market development.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a multi-channel campaign that effectively reaches the audience and responds to the requirements of all the stakeholders.
- Development and implementation of lead generation/lead nurturing programs
- Skilled in preparing and deploying effective advertising strategy, in developing materials for industry publications and overseeing website content development
- Manages partner and vendor relationships while remaining within budget and providing on-time deliverables
- Uses PR as a strategic and focused tool for broad corporate branding and corporate identification in the market
Specialties: Online communication strategy development, coordination of marketing planning with cross functional international teams, media planning and effectiveness evaluation; and an ability to see the big picture in preparation for a product launch. Implementation of integrated marketing and communication projects, including campaign development.
Companies include Frost & Sullivan, Welch Allyn, Philips Healthcare, Draeger Medical and NextGen Healthcare / Quality Systems Inc. Experience in the US and global healthcare market.
University of Oregon, M.A. Interdisciplinary Master’s: History.
Languages: fluent in French and Italian
A very creative and rewarding history of Consultative Sales, Account Management, Key Account Management, Regional and National Direct Sales to the Healthcare Executive Level. Recognized for capacity to see the big picture, think out of the box, establish the vision, convey the mission and secure the business. Outstanding Strategic Account Management skills, developing new accounts, building volume, and exceeding customer expectations. Experienced in cross modality, departmental and vertical strategic account management.
Outstanding reputation with customers especially in difficult Healthcare related situations. 2013-2016 Account Manager for Hackensack University Medical Center-Meridian a 24 Million Dollar hospital wide technology replacement of Philips, one of the largest GE Healthcare orders ever. Consistently ranked in the top 10 nationwide. When at ProModel-Modeling & Simulations received 2nd Quarter Sales Volume Award for Memorial Herman System and the VA Transportation and PERIOP Projects. GE Account Manager for Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital negotiated two 10 year Corporate Partnership Agreements and record sales for the year, 1st Quarter $10K Sales award bonus with Sales of $4,623M 17% above OP. 4th Quarter record sales of 1 Million dollars over OP. Negotiated a $430K telemetry system order with Solaris Systems Hospitals – a Philips/HP account for the past 20 years. While at Siemens Medical Systems received several Million Dollar-Club awards.
- Over the last 20+ years, John has identified, created, executed and implemented more than 115 business and strategic development deals in over 75 countries.
- Leader or team member in more than 50+ Mergers/Acquisitions, Joint Ventures and Licensing Technology deals in countries such China, India, Thailand, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Argentina, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Spain, England etc., as well as post-acquisition implementation operations. Created, drafted and negotiated numerous legal documents in support of business activities
- Evaluated and performed of due diligence on both qualitative and quantitative factors on several hundred factories in more than 75 countries including manufacturing plants, supply chain plants, assembly plants, licensee plants and other related value chain operations for manufacturing, technology and services entities.
- Lived and worked in 6 countries, maintain dual citizenship with legal ability to work in more than 33 countries. Earned degrees in International Business Transactions, LL.M., as well as degrees in business, M.B.A., and Law J.D. and Arts & Sciences, B.A. and Project Management Professional PMP certificate.
Eric M. Rima
A Graduate of Temple University with over twenty five years of experience in project management, hardware/software testing, network design, software development and end user support.
- System Administration – Windows Server 2003, 2008, MS Exchange, and Apache based web servers
- Wireless Network Deployment and Administration – Cisco, Aruba, Juniper, CradlePoint
- Installation of CCTV and other security equipment
- Installation and support of bar code scanners, RFID systems and other inventory control solutions
- Performed site surveys, network assessment and documented network environment of both wired and wireless networks.
- Assisted with the development and execution of wireless network test plans and wireless co-existence test plans for clients in the medical device space seeking FDA 510K approval.
Software Development/Web Services:
- Web Design using open source technologies (PHP/MySQL based programs including WordPress, Joomla and Drupal)
- Project Manager of an international team to develop proprietary donor tracking software in the medical space
- Software Testing / Software Test Plan Development
- SEO / Google Analytics / Geo Targeting
Graduate of Temple University, Philadelphia PA
Eric has over twenty years of experience in network support, system administration, software and hardware testing and deployment,
Extensive expertise in projects in Automotive, Medical, Warehouse Automation, and retail sectors. Recent projects include software development, wireless network deployment, and device integration.
B.S. Temple University, Philadelphia PA