David H. Hoglund
David has spent thirty years in the medical device marketplace combined with twenty years in diverse areas of wireless and mobility technologies.
Core expertise is from software development and device integration to include all phases of wireless from licensed and unlicensed both in the indoor and outdoor space. This domain knowledge space has been gained with Fortune 50 and international companies and has included both hands on design, implementation, and solution deployments on a global level.
Educational background includes an undergraduate degree in chemistry and advanced masters and doctoral research studies in biochemistry coupled with business education as an officer in the Air Force.
B.S. Northern Illinois University
Glenyce has been in the medical device and medical software business for over 15 years.
Glenyce is the Marketing and Communications Creative Strategist for Integra Systems. Her expertise includes:
- Global marketing and communications with comprehensive experience in project development/ management, strategic planning and market development.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a multi-channel campaign that effectively reaches the audience and responds to the requirements of all the stakeholders.
- Development and implementation of lead generation/lead nurturing programs
- Skilled in preparing and deploying effective advertising strategy, in developing materials for industry publications and overseeing website content development
- Manages partner and vendor relationships while remaining within budget and providing on-time deliverables
- Uses PR as a strategic and focused tool for broad corporate branding and corporate identification in the market
Specialties: Online communication strategy development, coordination of marketing planning with cross functional international teams, media planning and effectiveness evaluation; and an ability to see the big picture in preparation for a product launch. Implementation of integrated marketing and communication projects, including campaign development.
Companies include Frost & Sullivan, Welch Allyn, Philips Healthcare, Draeger Medical and NextGen Healthcare / Quality Systems Inc. Experience in the US and global healthcare market.
University of Oregon, M.A. Interdisciplinary Master’s: History.
Languages: fluent in French and Italian
- Over the last 20+ years, John has identified, created, executed and implemented more than 115 business and strategic development deals in over 75 countries.
- Leader or team member in more than 50+ Mergers/Acquisitions, Joint Ventures and Licensing Technology deals in countries such China, India, Thailand, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Argentina, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Spain, England etc., as well as post-acquisition implementation operations. Created, drafted and negotiated numerous legal documents in support of business activities
- Evaluated and performed of due diligence on both qualitative and quantitative factors on several hundred factories in more than 75 countries including manufacturing plants, supply chain plants, assembly plants, licensee plants and other related value chain operations for manufacturing, technology and services entities.
- Lived and worked in 6 countries, maintain dual citizenship with legal ability to work in more than 33 countries. Earned degrees in International Business Transactions, LL.M., as well as degrees in business, M.B.A., and Law J.D. and Arts & Sciences, B.A. and Project Management Professional PMP certificate.
Eric M. Rima
Eric has over twenty years of experience in network support, system administration, software and hardware testing and deployment,
Extensive expertise in projects in Automotive, Medical, Warehouse Automation, and retail sectors. Recent projects include software development, wireless network deployment, and device integration.
B.S. Temple University, Philadelphia PA